The following is a short list of links to parishes in the Greater Tampa Bay and Gulf Coast of Florida and to websites with daily prayers and other general Orthodox Christian resources and information.
St. Catherine’s Links:
- Fr. Andrey’s Blog Father Andrey posts the full text of some of the sermons he presented at our former Saturday divine liturgy at St. Catherine’s and Sundays in Russian at St. Gregory the Theologian, along with poetry, lullabies, and other prose and poetry. His collection of photographs taken on his travel to Orthodox places throughout North America is phenomenal!
- St. Gregory Russian Orthodox Church
A traditional Russian Orthodox Patriarchal parish with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Father Andrey and the congregation at St. Gregory the Theologian welcomes all guests to their beautiful rural N.E.Tampa parish.
- St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church
Located in Northport, Florida, St. Sava Orthodox Church celebrates the Serbian traditions of Orthodoxy. You will find a congregation of like souls who are ready to welcome you with open arms.
- The Dynamic Horologian and Psalter
The best place on the internet to find the prayers appropriate for the specific time of day and day of the week, including the troparion and kontakion for the saint(s) of the day. And indispensible resource for praying the hours, whether day or night.
- Saint Nicholas Monastery is a women’s monastic community located in North Fort Myers, Florida. It is under the jurisdiction of Metropolitan Hilarion and the Russian Church Abroad (ROCOR).
Holy Trinity Monastery Bookstore in Jordanville, NY
Orthodox Christian Information Center As Orthodox Christians we are called to defend our faith against those who would subvert it’s teachings and canons from those handed down to us by our God-inspired (through theosis) Fathers, Holy Scripture, and Tradition, into what “feels good” in a nearly godless 21st-Century America. This website provides the committed Orthodox Christian to become educated about their Faith and thus able to defend its precepts.
Orthodox Echoes – A blog with short passages or quotes from saints, elders, and holy men and women of the Holy Orthodox Church, categorized by saint or elder, in addition to key words, such as “pride,” “humility,” “soul,” “judgement,” “sin,” “scripture,” and many, many more.